Winsley park farm
Our Terms & Conditions
Please read and note the following before committing to a reservation – thank you.
- Check-in is available from 4pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out is by 11am on the morning of departure unless a later departure time is agreed by prior arrangement.
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate any pets or children under the age of 12.
- Please read our Covid-19 Policy prior to arrival – thank you.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Full payment confirms the booking of the property
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance of arrival
- Payment via our Free To Book portal on our website
- After the free cancellation period has ended:
- No refund will be made unless we are able to re-let the room for the entire booking.
- However, if a guest finds that they are unable to travel as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, we are happy to reschedule their booking for a later date (within 12 months).
- If we are unable to be open due to coronavirus, guests will be offered the option to reschedule or a full refund.
Change of Room
- If a booking is taken out for a specific room and the room is not usable via circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative room of similar quality.
Damage and Breakages
- You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur especially if you accidentally spill something – it’s much easier to clean if we know what it is and act quickly. We do not normally charge for breakages, but we reserve the right to charge for repair or making good if the damage is significant.
- Please note that smoking and/or vaping is not permitted anywhere in the property. Offending guests will be liable for professional cleaning of any rooms and may be asked to leave.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any guest or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
- We reserve the right, at its discretion, to terminate, without notice, any guest’s stay where deemed necessary through unacceptable behaviour or as a result of actions which are likely to endanger or offend others (Please note that non-compliance of our non-smoking policy may constitute termination). In such circumstances any outstanding account must be settled, no refunds will be made.
- Guest Registration: we are legally obliged to record the details of all guests aged over 16, including the date of arrival and departure, full name and nationality. These records will be kept for at least 12 months.
- Some of the data gathered during the course of a booking may be held on computer. We would like to hold this data after your visit to be able to inform you of future offers. If you would prefer us not to hold this information please let us know.
- By using our Wi-Fi Service, guests automatically agree to the terms and conditions of use in force at the time. These will be displayed in the Guest Information Folder within the room.
- We feel confident that you will be happy at Winsley Park Farm B&B, but we are always looking for ways to improve our property and services.
- In the event that you are not entirely satisfied with the service offered, please notify us within 24 hours of departure and we will take reasonable steps to resolve the problem. Please call Winsley Park Farm on Les 07794419211 or Zena 07794419659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We shall not have any liability for any complaint submitted after the completion of the rental period.
A luxury king-size room with ensuite and private patio set in the grounds of Winsley Park Farm. Full breakfast included.
Herefordshire boasts many local attractions, beauty spots, outdoor activities, gastro pubs and restaurants so plenty to see and do!